Basic Terms & Conditions for continuing to access / view this website
We thank you for visiting our website.
You are requested to read the Basic Terms & Conditions (BCTC) carefully, understand the same and agree* to it before continuing to access or view or use this website.
* You must be eligible to contract as per the ‘Indian Contract Act 1872’ to agree to the terms and conditions. If you have not completed eighteen (18) years of age, then you are not eligible to agree or sign to the terms.
Check / Select one of the below:
ISUZU MOTORS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Basic Terms to access / view website
- Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- By accessing or using this site you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions mentioned hereunder.
- If you do not accept any of the Terms & Conditions stated herein, do not use this site.
- IMI may at its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by updating this website. You are bound by any such modification or revision and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the Terms & Conditions.
In this website, unless otherwise defined or the context otherwise requires –
- “Applicable Laws” means those regulations which are applicable in India and as amended from time-to-time.
- “Basic Terms & Conditions” or “BCTC” shall mean all these terms & conditions and as may be modified from time-to-time by IMI.
- “Booking” shall mean your intention to buy a Product or Service and can be made through the Booking link on the website. By submitting personal details in the ‘Test Drive’ and ‘Booking’ forms, the user permits Isuzu Motors India Private Limited and its dealers to contact them in relation to the submission. Submitting the details in ‘Booking’ page does not guarantee or confirm the availability of the model/variant/colour selected. It represents only the interest of the user to book an ISUZU vehicle. Authorised dealerships of Isuzu Motors India will get in touch to confirm the details and proceed further with the booking and vehicle purchase.
- “Dealer” or “Dealership” shall mean the “Authorised Dealer” of IMI as updated from time-to-time in the website.
- “IMI” shall mean ‘Isuzu Motors India Private Limited’.
- “IPR’s” shall unless otherwise noted shall mean and include all materials, images, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, text, copyrights, logos, names, trademarks, service marks, concepts, themes that are part of this website or that may not be in this website, but still belong to IMI.
- “Isuzu” shall contextually mean or refer to the product with brand name Isuzu or to any group company or affiliate of Isuzu Motors Limited, a corporation organized and existing under the laws of Japan
- “Product” means any product manufactured by IMI.
- “Service” means any service that would be offered by IMI or its dealer. Certain services like for instance, ‘Test Drive’ may have its own terms & conditions. These would be in addition to these BCTC. You are requested to read and understand the terms & conditions, if any, governing any particular service.
- “Third Party Site” shall mean any Website other than www.isuzu.in and IMI has no control in any way on such Third Party Site.
- “We”, “Our/s”, “Us” shall refer to IMI or Isuzu as the context so means.
- “Website” shall unless the context otherwise refers to shall mean this website https://www.isuzu.in/
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”, “User” shall refer to person/s accessing and/or viewing this website.
- Product representation in the website:
- Description and illustration of the vehicle including optional functions and equipment may not be specific to a vehicle since specification of a vehicle may change from time to time.
- Optional features, functions and equipment etc. may not be present in the Standard or Variant Product or Special Edition Product. Accessories, colours and fitments shown in the image may not be a part of standard specification.
- Actual colour of the vehicle may differ from those shown in website, owing to technical limitations.
- IMI reserves the right to make changes, at any point of time, without prior notice, in design, colours, materials, components, equipment, specifications, features, functions, make and models etc.
- Images and Pictures are for representation purposes only.
- You are requested to confirm with the Dealer about the correct specification of the product desired to be purchased.
- Pricing related information in the website:
- Price displayed / mentioned in the website is indicative ex-showroom prices as on the date of uploading in the website. This indicative ex-showroom price could change and we will make all efforts to update it at the earliest possible time.
- You may note that the actual price of the vehicle would change considering other factors like transportation cost from factory to the dealer, the applicable Registration Charges, Road tax or any other levies or charges as applicable from time-to-time.
- For the exact price of the product, you are advised to contact the dealer in the place or state where you intend to register the vehicle. If the state where you intend to register the vehicle does not have a dealership, you may kindly contact the nearest dealer to your location, or contact us for finding out the nearest dealer.
- The actual price may differ due to purchase of any additional accessories, parts or products, services that may be availed by you.
- All IPR’s are owned by IMI or licensed to IMI by the lawful owners of such IPRs.
- Any reproduction, transmission, publication, performance, broadcast, alteration, license, creation of derivative works or other use of any IPR either in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of IMI is strictly prohibited.
- You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to view and use information retrieved from this site provided solely for your personal, informational purposes only and subject to you accepting our ownership over all IPR’s in this website.
- You agree not to use of any Crawlers (like Web, Spider, Spiderbot) or any other similar programs or devices to monitor or copy our webpages or the content contained therein.
- Disclaimers, Liabilities & Indemnity:
- The information given in the website shall be regarded as accurate at the time of uploading on the website and may vary thereafter due to any developments or any other reason. You are therefore always advised to contact our dealer or contact us for exact updated information.
- While we put all efforts to give accurate information in this website, we cannot be responsible for typos and other errors that may appear on the website.
- IMI assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss howsoever caused in connection with using this website. IMI may make changes in the website or to these BCTC at any time without notice.
- The products or any schemes or programs detailed on the website are subject to availability. Information on products or schemes or programs detailed on this website may vary or alter from the actual specifics or may be changed or modified or withdrawn by us without any prior notice and therefore you are advised and requested to contact your nearest Dealer or contact us for the updated information.
- Our website may contain links to third party sites or advertisement banners and information about outside services and resources offered by third parties. We do not control the availability and content of those third party services and resources. Any concerns regarding any such services or resources, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular service or resource. Our hyperlinking and inclusion of such third party websites does not in any way imply our endorsement or agreement of the content or information on such those third party sites. We also do not in any way guarantee that the information in the third-party sites are correct.
- Your confidential use of this site cannot be guaranteed by us. We are not responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of this site or any information you transmitted to this site.
- Under no circumstances we will be liable for any kind of damages that could result from the use of, or the inability to use, this website.
- You agree to indemnify us, our parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, co-branders, business partners, and suppliers, from any claim, demand, action, or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to, arising out of or related to your use of this website, your violation of the Terms & Conditions, any right of another, your connection to the website.
- Linking Third Party Site to our website:
- In case you wish to link our website in any way whatsoever to any third party site then you agree that neither you nor or any person connected with you shall use any IPR’s which belongs to us without our prior written approval
- Third-party sites must have prior written approval before using any IPR’s from our website.
- Third-party sites may use brand or model names in site texts only to the extent necessary to describe IMI or Isuzu products.
- Third-party sites are prohibited from displaying or showing anything in any way that implies sponsorship, approval of or affiliation with IMI or Isuzu.
- Third party sites must not in any way imply that IMI is endorsing it or its products or services.
- Neither IMI nor Isuzu shall be responsible for any contents or information or material in any Third party site.
- Third-party sites must include a prominently displayed disclaimer on the home page stating that the site is only a link to the IMI website and it not affiliated with IMI or Isuzu.
- Information related to Software, Cookies & Web Beacons:
- We may use software from other third-party suppliers for certain content on this website, and these are made available to you through appropriate links and are subject to the license terms of such third-party suppliers. Wherever you may require access to such third-party supplied software, you are advised to go through the terms & conditions imposed by such third party suppliers. We shall not be liable for the same and you agree not to make any claims against us for any loss or damage that you may undergo due to use of such third party supplied software.
- While we put all efforts to ensure that any software to be downloaded from our website is free of virus, at the same time we do not guarantee that the software is free from viruses. You agree that we will not be responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused by such software. You are advised to take sufficient safeguards to protect your device from which you are accessing the website.
- Cookies help us to record your preferences on the various sections in our website and helps us to design a more user friendly website.
- In addition to cookies, we may also use Web Beacons for tracking the online behavior of web users for the purposes of web analytics or page tagging. In technical terms, a Web Beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites. They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. Web Beacons help us to enhance the personalization of website and to provide information that could be more of your interest and that could be more relevant to you. You are hereby informed that unlike Cookies, you cannot decline Web Beacons. No Personal Data would be gathered by Web Beacons.
(i) In order to provide you with a personalized experience of visiting our Website, we may collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from the other users. Therefore, it is important for you to know and understand what information (belonging to you) is collected by us, and for what purposes we use it, and how we use it. We advise you to read this policy in full and understand the implications of the data we are going to collect from you.
- You may be asked to furnish various information about yourself for availing certain services or buying certain products on our website. Information that could be asked are, for instance (but not limited to) be your:
- E-mail ID
- Postal address for Communication.
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Marriage anniversary date
- Contact numbers
- Current vehicle details
- Annual Income
- You may agree or refuse to provide any or all of the information (the ‘Personal Data’). We do not compel you to provide any Personal Data over the website. It is completely your discretion. However, you may note that certain Personal Data may be mandatorily required for availing certain services, and if you do not provide that required Personal Data then we may not be able to provide those services (for instance, – if you wish for a test drive, then our dealer would require your name, address and telephone number, and without these details a test drive cannot be arranged). In case you do not wish to provide that Personal Data over the website but still wish to avail those services, you are requested to contact your nearest dealer or contact us.
- For the Personal Data that you would have voluntarily chosen to provide us digitally over the website or physically through our dealers or through us, you hereby expressly give us the consent to store, retain, transfer such Personal Data and for using it either directly by us or our affiliates, associates, dealers, agencies, etc. to fulfil your service requests. You are hereby giving your express consent to contact you through Telephone or SMS or Email for providing you updates on our products, schemes, offers, promotions, campaigns, service reminders etc.
- If you wish to make any corrections to the Personal Data shared by you, then you may kindly contact our dealer with whom you have shared, or if you have shared it digitally over the website, then you may contact us for the corrections.
- We do not sell or rent your Personal Data to any third parties. However, Personal Data may be shared from time-to-time with our business partners (like dealers). Any Personal Data shared with any of our business partners is only for use related to our business and not for the business partners independent use which is not related to our business. Further, such business partners with whom the Personal Data is shared shall be entering into agreements of Non-Disclosure / Confidentiality with us before the Personal Data is shared.
- We may also, subject to applicable laws, transfer your information to any of our Affiliate or group company outside India and solely for our business purposes.
- IMI may disclose information (including Personal Data) if notified to do so by any competent court or a law enforcement agency.
- The information collected through Web Beacons may be shared by us with any third-party advertising company for the purpose of targeting our Internet banner advertisements on our website and also third party websites.
- Website Access Restrictions:
- IMI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all IMI websites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
- The decision of IMI shall be final in this regard.
- Disputes, Governing Laws and Jurisdiction:
- We reserve the right to take appropriate legal action against anyone violating these BCTC.
- The interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with applicable laws of India.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the usage of this website shall be referred to Arbitration at our discretion and by a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by us and such Arbitration shall take place at Chennai. In certain cases, like for instance (but not limited to) infringement of IPR’s, we may decide not to initiate any Arbitration proceedings, but to take other available legal action or remedies.
- Only the Courts in Chennai alone will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute arising out of the use of this Website.
- To contact us:
- This site is only for information purposes and you could contact us via using the “Contact us” menu.
- But for all documentation purposes you are advised to address your communication by Registered Post to the below given address:
Isuzu Motors India Private Limited
9th Floor, Prestige Centre Court – Office Block
Vijaya Forum Mall,
No.183, NSK Salai,
Chennai – 600 026
Check / Select one of the below: